Criminal Defense & DWI Lawyer Raleigh – Former Wake County Prosecutor
- Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney with proven results and experience in the courtroom
- Former special prosecutor assigned to driving while impaired (DWI) offenses
- More than 4 years of trial and courtroom experience as a Wake County Prosecutor
- Over 500 cases tried in District Court and over 25 jury trials in Superior Court as both a Criminal Defense Attorney and Prosecutor
- Experience handling hundreds of pre-trial motions in front of District and Superior Court judges as both a Criminal Defense Attorney and Prosecutor
- Thousands of misdemeanor and traffic offense cases handled in both District and Superior Courts
- Experience in felony prosecution, managing felony offenses such as larceny, breaking and entering, assault with a deadly weapon, embezzlement, habitual felony, possession of firearm by a felon, murder, assault by strangulation, obtaining property by false pretenses, and common law robbery
Serious Crimes, Serious Consequences
Being convicted of a crime could lead to fines, prison time, or other consequences that continue to impact you for the remainder of your life. Employers can even run a criminal background check before making their hiring decision, allowing a case from years ago to haunt your career future.
When you’re arrested and accused of a crime, anything that you say to other individuals can be used against you in court. This includes statements to investigators, your employer, friends, family members, Child Protective Services, or police. When you are arrested, every attempt to gain information from you will be made on behalf of the authorities, which is why it’s essential to retain a North Carolina attorney as soon as possible. In addition to providing a comprehensive defense for your case, you’ll also know what to expect.
When working with a Raleigh Criminal Defense Attorney and becoming more informed about your rights, you’ll feel more confident about your case and reduce the chances that you’ll fall victim to common missteps. Not all cases go to trial, but those that do can lead to critical consequences for you. Don’t make the mistake of assuming that all attorneys are the same.
When hiring a Attorney in Raleigh, you need to be clear about their experience, their confidence in your case, and their commitment to exploring every possible avenue for your defense. Unfortunately, many people assume that trying to cooperate with police will help them, but in many cases it can harm your case if you’re not fully aware of your rights. Contact my offices today for a consultation.
If you have already been accused, contact a lawyer immediately. Reach out to my Raleigh office to obtain an in-person consultation to discuss your case.