Wills, Trusts, Estate & Business Planning


Everyone should have five basic planning documents in place in order to maintain control of their affairs during life and at death:

  1. Last Will and Testament;
  2. General Durable Power of Attorney;
  3. Health Care Power of Attorney;
  4. Advance Directive for Natural Death; and
  5. HIPPA Compliant and Medical Release.

Have your legal documents reviewed if they are more than 10 years old, you have recently moved to NC, or you have experienced major life changes.  Getting your affairs in order now will provide your family with future peace of mind.  Knowing your wishes in advance will help them make difficult decisions on your behalf in worst-case scenarios.  It is never too late to execute these basic legal documents.  Contact us today to put your estate plan in place!


  • Protect your assets for the benefit of minor children, those with special needs, and those with creditor problems.
  • Avoid ancillary property if you own property in another state.
  • Avoid the high costs of probate and estate administration.
  • Provide instructions in the event that you become disabled.
  • Allows you to remain in control of your own affairs.


Did your loved one recently pass away?  Are you overwhelmed by the estate administration process?  With our advice on the proper steps and paperwork to complete, you may be eligible for a condensed estate administration process through: Collection of Property Affidavit, Administration by Clerk, or Summary Administration.   Allow us to act as your consultants during this stressful time or handle the estate administration on your behalf.

BUSINESS PLANNING: Are you contemplating opening a small business or pursuing an investment opportunity?  A North Carolina Limited Liability Company is a hybrid business entity structed to provide its owners (or Members) with personal asset protection for the debts and liabilities of the company.  In addition, it allows for special tax treatment that may prevent “double taxation” of the owner’s income.  Allow us to help you with: Filing your Articles of Organization with the N.C. Secretary of State, Applying for your EIN (business tax ID), and Drafting your Operating Agreement.